Dutch Social Premiums

Migrantic will be happy to advise (employers of) persons working in or migrating from or to the Netherlands on their Dutch social security status, including the EU A-1 (formerly E101) document for international secondments.

This advice is either based on internal Dutch social security rules, EU laws and/or on the limited amount of treaties with other nations (the bi-lateral social security treaties differ per nation).