The Migrantic partners write a weekly tax and/or immigration law column in a local newspaper. These columns are also featured below.

Working Holiday Scheme

working holiday

Students from specific countries, younger than 30 years of age, may apply for a one year residence permit for a working holiday allowing them to work in the Netherlands and to become familiar with the Dutch culture.

The residence permit may not be extended. It is possible to apply for a new residence permit on specific grounds.


Contact Migrantic for more information.