The Migrantic partners write a weekly tax and/or immigration law column in a local newspaper. These columns are also featured below.

Social security premiums

Migrantic will be happy to advise (employers of) persons working in or migrating from or to the Netherlands on their Dutch social security status, including the EU A-1 (formerly E101) document for international secondments.

This advice is either based on internal Dutch social security rules, EU laws and/or on the limited amount of treaties with other nations (the bi-lateral social security treaties differ per nation).